Thursday, May 4, 2017

'Sex, Abortion, Domestic Violence, and Other Unmentionables: Orthodox Christian Youth in Kenya and Windows into Their Attitudes About Sex'



I have just published another article, this one the results of a survey I took of Kenyan youth attending a conference for Kenyan Orthodox Youth in western Kenya last August.  I had the opportunity to present these findings at another conference I spoke at this past weekend.  As well as being interesting in its own right, I am hoping that this article will provoke searching and meaningful conversation among our priests and hierarchs.  I think it will be obvious that we have some work to do.

You can access the article and download it as a pdf file here:
http://www.mdpi.com/2077-1444/8/5/73/pdf
Please feel free to share. And discuss.